- Phone: (02) 9336 5399
- Fax: (02) 9336 5353
- Email: email@example.com
Year of Admission as an Australian Lawyer – 2009
Year of Admission to the NSW Bar – 2012
- DipLaw – Legal Profession Admission Board
- Grad DipLegal Practice – College of Law
- LLM Intellectual Property – University of Montpellier
- LLB (Hons) – University of Paris XII
- Coronial Inquests
- Proceeds of Crime/Assets Recovery
- Professional Negligence
Jennifer was admitted as a lawyer in Paris in 2003 and in Australia in 2009. In Paris, she worked at Clifford Chance before practising as a sole practitioner as criminal lawyer.
Prior to coming to the NSW Bar, she worked at the ALS (Aboriginal Legal Services NSW/ACT Ltd) and as a criminal solicitor in Sydney. She was also Associate to his Honour Judge Michael Finnane RFD QC DCJ.
Jennifer’s main area of practice is criminal law. Her practice also includes advising and appearing in coronial and professional negligence matters.
For more information about Jennifer Layani Ellis, visit her website: