- Phone: (02) 9336 5399
- Fax: (02) 9336 5353
- Email: [email protected]
- DipLaw – Legal Profession Admission Board
- Grad DipLegal Practice – College of Law
- LLM Intellectual Property – University of Montpellier
- LLB (Hons) – University of Paris XII
- Inquests and Commissions of Inquiry
- Intellectual Property
- Competition and Trade Practices
- Personal Injury
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
Year of Admission as an Australian Lawyer – 2009
Year of Admission to the NSW Bar – 2012
Jennifer was admitted as a lawyer in Paris in 2003. She worked at Clifford Chance in Paris before practising as a sole practitioner.
Whilst re-qualifying in Australia, she worked at the Aboriginal Legal Services NSW/ACT Ltd. Prior to coming to the Bar, Jennifer worked as a solicitor in Sydney and as the Associate to his Honour Judge Finnane RFD QC.
Jennifer’s major areas of practice are criminal law, intellectual property and competition & trade practices. Her practice also includes advising and appearing in personal injury and coronial matters. She appears in both state and federal jurisdictions. She is also an accredited mediator with the Institute of Specialist Dispute Resolution.
For more information about Jennifer Layani Ellis, visit her website: