- Phone: (02) 9336 5342
- Fax: (02) 9336 5353
- Email: email@example.com
Year of Admission as an Australian Lawyer – 1995
Year of Admission to the NSW Bar – 1997
- Legal Practitioners’ Admission Board DipL
- Macquarie University BA
- Sydney College of Advanced Education DipEd
- Dust Diseases
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
Professional experience and qualifications
Mr Tuscano has practiced full-time as a barrister since the beginning of 1997.
Prior to that he was a high school teacher for 10 years and a solicitor for 2 years in a suburban general practice.
Since admission to the Bar he has had extensive practice in all areas of common law. He has appeared in the High Court of Australia, Federal Court of Australia, District and Supreme Courts in NSW including the NSW Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court in the ACT including the ACT Court of Appeal, The Dust Diseases Tribunal of NSW, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and the Australian Capital Territory Civil & Administrative Tribunal.
Since his admission to the Bar he has been briefed in the areas of childhood sexual abuse involving institutions, medical negligence, industrial accidents, motor vehicle accidents, dust diseases, discrimination law, disciplinary matters involving doctors, coronial inquiries and Royal Commissions. He is also briefed in matters involving international law. He has been briefed by both plaintiffs and defendants.
He is a Member of the New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory Bar Associations. He has full-time chambers in Sydney and Canberra.
- Dasreef Pty Limited v Hawchar  HCA 21
- Goode v Angland  NSWCA 311 (7 December 2017)
- Hulanicki v Walton  ACTCA 14 (24 April 2015)
- Roads and Maritime Services v Grant  NSWCA 138 (21 May 2015)
- Moon v Whitehead  ACTCA 17 (22 May 2015)
- Streller v Albury City Council  NSWCA 348 (23 October 2013)
- Dasreef Pty Limited v Hawchar  NSWCA 154 (6 July 2010)
- Nominal Defendant v Clancy  NSWCA 349 (7 December 2007)
- Laminex (Australia) Pty Ltd v Coutts  NSWCA 186 (14 July 2006)
- Cargill Australia Ltd v Parsons  NSWCA 238 (16 July 2004)
- New South Wales v Judd  NSWCA 355 (10 December 2003)
- Nominal Defendant v Rowland-Smith  NSWCA 65 (4 April 2003)
- NSW v Knight  NSWCA 392 (6 December 2002)
- Wallaby Grip Limited v State Rail Authority of New South Wales & Ors  NSWCA 105 (24 April 2001)
- Caltex Tanker Co (Aust) Pty Ltd v Robert Kerr  NSWCA 115 (30 April 1999)
- James Hardie & Coy Pty Limited v Roberts & Anor  NSWCA 314 (13 September 1999)
- Meachelle Dixon v Royal Insurance Australia Ltd & Ors  FCA 1768 (24 December 1998)